2006_Gold Rush Basketball Tourney 6FT (Bay Area)
|Up-to-date as of: 12/15 8:00AM|
Bird's Eye View of Schedule | ELITE/COMP | INT/REC | 6FT | Intro-Info-Payments
|T-shirts looking like the Gold Rush one on the bottom of this page will be on sale IN LIMITED SUPPLY as follows...|
|$10 FOR 3 TEES (Sat nite and Sun)|
|CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES AND BLACK CHAMP T-SHIRTS|
Scheduling Notes, Waking Up Early Sunday
Format is same as last year. Everyone makes it to Sunday. The 2-0 teams are the #1 seeds and automatically make the semis. The 1-1 teams will probably auto-advance to the quarters, whereas the low-seeded teams have to traverse all the way back thru the bracket, something no team has done yet.
Here are scheduling notes for Friday and Saturday:
- Cali at Prod: Familiar teams needed to be matched up and on Fri to relieve the burden on Sat.
- Money or BEAST at BAS: Needed to be at 6:30 because BAS capt is helping with scorekeeping before then.
- Allies or WBYKA at Cali: Cali is scorekeeping before and after this game, that's why we had to pin down Cali at this tipoff.
- Allies or WBYKA at Prod: Prod is scorekeeping before this game, that's why we had to pin down Prod at this tipoff.
Final note on tiebreakers for seeds:
- WAKING UP EARLY ON SUNDAY: Due to the traversal of the Sunday bracket, according to the SCHEDULES/SCORES page, you can see that the first game MUST OCCUR AT 9:00AM ON SUNDAY!!!
- SUNDAY GAMES AT OAKLAND: Will be scheduled according to Cali Express as they will be assisting with scorekeeping.
- CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IS AT PHRC: So if you're in Oakland at 1pm and you win the Semi-Final, proceed immediately to PHRC afterwards for the championship at 3pm.
- SUNDAY GAMES AT PHRC: Will be scheduled according to Prodigies (which play Cali first and therefore should be on opposite sides of bracket), as they will be assisting with scorekeeping.
Since everybody makes it to Sunday anyways, we don't expect tiebreakers to play a huge role in the tourney.
- W-L record.
- Point differential in games won, capped at 20 points max per game.
- Point differential in all games, capped at 20 points max per game.
- Coin flip.