|NL | AL-E | AL-P | AAA-E | AAA-P | AAA-6 | REC | AAA-E Playoff Brackets|
SIGNUPS FOR NEXT SEASON ('07 SPRING/SUMMER)
Piston Hondas win AAA-Elite championship
MARCH 30, 2007 -- Recaps and video highlights...
Ho leads Piston Hondas to underdog championship (3/11)
Escalambre rescues Bobcats (3/11)
MARCH 13, 2007 -- Click on the Playoff Brackets link above. The Piston Hondas held off the Bobcats to win the AAA-E championship. The Bobcats had eliminated Purefoods on a buzzer beater by Marco Escalambre in the game before. Details forthcoming, including recaps from 3/11 and 3/4.
VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS from 3/4
MARCH 16, 2007 -- Not quite ready yet in terms of embedding the video onto our website, but here's the link to all of the highlights from 3/4. Be sure to click on the "See All" link on this page... More info
Stats from 3/11 are up. Recaps and videos for 3/11 forthcoming.
Mini-Recaps from 3/4
MARCH 15, 2007 -- Catch up on the previous weekend's slate of playoff games from 3/4. Some video highlights might be available soon, too. Also stay tuned for the same from 3/11.
As we finish off the season, look out for a recap of the season we just had, and what to look for next season as we'll be polling the captains on their teams' intentions, then updating the Rumor Mill for Spring/Summer 2007. We're going as fast as one man can input stats, write recaps, and upload video... More info
Notes and VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS from 2/25
MARCH 8, 2007 -- Who needs SportsCenter? The Piston Hondas certainly don't... More info
Reminder: Dumb-light Savings Time this Sunday
MARCH 7, 2007 -- Don't forget to set your clocks ahead one hour before your Sunday tipoff... More info
Playoff Brackets for 3/11 Posted
MARCH 6, 2007 -- Click on the Playoff Brackets link above to see who advanced. The Piston Hondas won a close game against the Bobcats to advance to the championship. It's been a long time since a single-elimination team reached the final.
In the Losers Bracket, only two players showed up for All Out, so they forfeited to Bay Area Select. Tough break for All Out, but it's not all that surprising to see when captain Galen Ma has been out with an injury for a long time, which means the team's glue is absent. But BAS couldn't take advantage of the non-doubleheader situation and lost the subsequent game to Purefoods.
Purefoods must now play the Bobcats and the winner plays the Piston Hondas in the championship. With the Piston Hondas' single-elimination status, it's a winner-take-all championship. There will be no repeat championship. The games will be in SF since the homecourt is defined by the team with the advantage, the Piston Hondas. As such, the Bobcats get somewhat lucky that they can stay home against Purefoods.
We hope to have stats and recaps from 2/25 and 3/4 up soon.
Schedule for 3/4 Posted
MARCH 1, 2007 -- Wow, it's March already. Btw, we plan to start next season with a soft launch on April 9. You can probably start your team as late as 2 weeks (4/23) after that. Look out for our usual big pre-season blast email.
Anyways, click on the Bird's Eye View link above for 3/4. Again, the SCORES/SCHEDULES page won't be updated for another 24-36 hours. Also, the scores and stats from last week are gonna be a little delayed, as we weren't able to pickup the scoresheets from CSM, BCRC, and IJRC. The good news is, most of the stats from up to 2/11 should all be up by now and you know who won by the Playoff Brackets page. If not, feel free to email us, as our assumption is that our teenage statcrew fulfilled their assignments.
Use Common Sense with Scheduling
FEBRUARY 27, 2007 -- Please be reminded of several things when it comes to scheduling. First, we have designed dreamleague to be flexible to every teams' ever-changing weekly desires (that's why we do it this way), but please provide specific times when making requests, otherwise you leave it open to interpretation. Second, we're in playoffs and many teams are gone, which means tipoff timeframes are, by nature, squeezed because gym directors only want to deal with blocks of time in a row.
Scheduling decisions will be made on a democratic basis. Failing that, we will do what is best for league logistics, which often include scorekeeping staff constraints. Finally and most importantly, be prepared for the worst. If the stars between you and your opponent's requests -- along with that of the gym directors -- do not align, then your players will have to make some choices. Don't be surprised if some games are decided by the players who are able to clear their Sunday schedules over those who are not.
Playoff Brackets Updated for 3/4
FEBRUARY 26, 2007 -- Click the Playoff Bracket link above. Piston Hondas upset All Out and, because Purefoods is now the highest-ranked team in the Losers Bracket, All Out must face Bay Area Select, then the winner plays Purefoods. Because of the eventual game vs. Purefoods, both games are likely to be held in Oakland, homecourt of Purefoods. More info later this week.
Although still with only single-elimination status, the Piston Hondas are now just one game away from the championship, which is really all one can hope for going into any given season.
Schedule for 2/25 Posted
FEBRUARY 22, 2007 -- Click on the Bird's Eye View link above. Please note that we'll put the schedule up on each league's SCHEDULE/SCORES page, but the SCHEDULE/SCORES page is prone to error, so please report any errors you see on SCHEDULE/SCORES to the league ASAP (this will be on Friday).
Playoff Brackets Updated
FEBRUARY 19, 2007 -- Click on the Playoff Brackets link above.
Refs for 2/11, Scheduling for 2/25
FEBRUARY 9, 2007 -- FYI: for 2/11, 5 of our top 7 refs are unavailable.
For 2/25 (remember, 2/18 is a leaguewide bye unless there are a bunch of objections), please to tell us early about your tipoff preferences. If there are particularly special/acute requests, we will ask you to provide one scorekeeper before or after your game, that week or the following.
This bears repeating because two of our veteran teams this past weekend alerted the league office to times they could not attend, at the last minute.
To all the players out there, don't make your captains look like a troublemaker to the league office. Be a little more proactive with your calendar. Communicate with your captain. If you don't, then you're leaving your team out to dry at the worst time, during playoffs.
Tipoffs for 2/11 Posted
FEBRUARY 8, 2007 -- See Bird's Eye View link above. SCHEDULE/SCORES pages, which are more error-prone, to be updated later. Bird's Eye is just a copy/paste of the master spreadsheet, so it's final.
Reminder: no games on 2/18
FEBRUARY 6, 2007 -- As you should know by now, I'll be gone on 2/18 for the Vegas All-Star Weekend Tourney. It's listed as a league-wide bye.
If this is a problem for anyone, please let us know ASAP, although we'd be hard-pressed to find backup staff to run dreamleague on 2/18 anyways.
Playoffs will last 4 weeks, 5 if a repeat championship is needed. That means with 2/18 as a bye, we would end on 3/11 (or 3/18 with a repeat championship).
Playoffs Round 1 matchups
FEBRUARY 6, 2007 -- It's pretty vanilla in the first round...
We will re-seed in the 2nd round, since geographies could come into play. We don't necessarily want to nail the brackets down at this point, in case there are twin upsets. We want to keep pursuing East vs West whenever possible.
- E#4 Mix at W#1 All Out (in SF)
- W#4 Piston Hondas at E#1 Purefoods (in Oakland)
- E#3 Alameda Ballaz at W#2 Bobcats (in SF)
- W#3 Bay Area Select at E#2 ShotCallers (in Oakland)
Darkhorse pick: Piston Hondas.
AAA-E takes a bye on 2/4
FEBRUARY 1, 2007 -- Playoffs will start on 2/11. Stay tuned.
Matchup Explanations for 1/28
JANUARY 26, 2007 (4:30PM) -- All AAA-E teams are paid up. No one bring anymore than 8 players to a playoff game and all players must have played in 3 regular season games, otherwise you leave the door open to an opponent protesting. Thanks!
JANUARY 26, 2007 (1:00PM) -- Nothing special to report. This is a makeup weekend for AlBa and Shot. I'm not even sure we'll start playoffs next week 2/4 because there's only so much gym time available prior to the Superbowl.
So anyways, all teams should have 8 regular season games played after this weekend. Looks like the AlBa-Shot is kind of meaningless. It will be E#1 vs W#4, E#2 vs W#3 and so forth, with higher seed homecourts in the first round.
Auto-forfeit report comes out later today.
DLBA Content Finally Within Earshot of DLNY's
JANUARY 26, 2007 (8:00AM) -- Okay, the real headline should be "Team Profile of AAA-P Das Boot", but this stuff is so good, every division has this paragraph on their homepage now.
Vinsanity's interview of Das Boot captain John Yi finally gives us one notch in terms of awesome local content. If you've ever read the DL NYC pages, you know that we've been envious of such fantastic reading consumption. Only about 364 such interviews to go to catch up to NYC. Thank you, Vinsanity... More info
Schedule for 1/28 Posted
JANUARY 25, 2007 (8:00PM) -- See Bird's Eye View link above.
Still Working on the 1/28 Schedule
JANUARY 25, 2007 (12:00PM) -- Sorry about this. Killed a day working (finally) on the Vegas tournament. Also, remember that Big T Monkey and I are geeks and spend certain Saturdays coding the new dreamleague website. Saturday was tiring as I had to spend another 3 hours till 1am sorting out the 3rd batch of t-shirts. Plus, I spend about 13 hours every Sunday running the league, so I definitely took my single "weekend" day on Monday.
Anyhow, the schedule should be up by 5pm today. Auto-forfeit updates also coming soon, so you better get your payments in before they go up by $1 tonight.
JANUARY 18, 2007 (2:30PM) -- Time to check the Payment Registry page again (see link on the right under "articles from this season"). Here are the teams that are at risk of auto-forfeiting this Sunday 1/21...
...and the teams that will be in jeopardy next week...
- Pstn: 7 spots paid, 8th game on 1/21 = 1 spot to be paid by 1/21.
- Pure: 7 spots paid, 8th game on 1/21 = 1 spot to be paid by 1/21.
Please keep checking the Payment Registry page for updates.
- Shot: 7 spots paid, 8th game on 1/28 = 1 spot to be paid by 1/28.
Schedule for 1/21 Now Up
JANUARY 18, 2007 (10:30AM) -- Bird's Eye View schedule is now up (see link above). SCHEDULE/SCORES pages being updated ASAP.
One thing that is still not getting through to dozens of players is that as soon as they know their own personal schedule for Sunday and it affects their team's/teams' minimum 6-hour tipoff window, they should contact their captain immediately or just email the league office and copy in their captain.
If you do this before Tuesday of every week, you have a much greater chance of getting the time you want. If you wait until Tuesday afternoon and we've already started the schedule, it is usually nearly impossible to accommodate because our schedule has so many dependencies, namely with guys playing on multiple teams and making sure scorekeepers who play on certain teams are in the right place at the right time. Thus, by Tuesday night, the schedule becomes a veritable house of cards.
Don't forget that if you do make a special tipoff request, it is customary to scorekeep the game before or after in exchange. This is because it is indeed more difficult to construct the schedule with constrained parameters.
Matchups for 1/21
JANUARY 17, 2006 -- We're still working on the tipoffs. In the meantime, here are some notes for 1/21...
Payment registries will be updated today and potential auto-forfeits announced tomorrow.
- Pure at Out: Finally, the long-awaited clash between top teams. Pure has always wanted 11am tips, but this one's in SF, so we're confirming that.
- Shot at Bobc: Probably in early evening. Always a nailbiter. We don't even need to check the records for that.
- AlBa at Pstn: Pstn already played Mix in the first interconf, so it's this matchup. Pstn could play spoiler in AlBa's quest for double-elim playoff status. This game probably mid-afternoon, since Pstn capt is playing on NL Setai which might get pegged in early PM.
- Mix at BAS: Likewise, Mix could play spoiler of BAS. Mix has asked for midday game.
JANUARY 12, 2007 -- The following teams are in jeopardy of auto-forfeits...
Reminder: Keep Our Gyms Clean
- Purefoods: 1 spot needs to be paid before tipoff.
- BAS: By 1/21, 1 more spot.
- ShotCallers: By 1/21, 1 more spot.
JANUARY 11, 2007 (12:00PM) -- Every now and then, we have to send out a reminder. Please pickup plastic bottles and stuff that you normally leave at the bench.
Just bring ONE empty bottle with you on the way out and dump it in the garbage can. At Potrero, this has become really bad. So I'll try to get the gym director to move the garbage bins closer to each bench, but let's just not get him mad, okay?
1/14 Schedule Now Up
JANUARY 11, 2007 (8:00AM) -- Bird's Eye View now up. SCHEDULE/SCORES to be updated later. More on 1/14...
Photos of dreamleaguers
- Payments haven't been updated for a few days.
- Auto-forfeit list (if any) to be posted soon.
- 1/21 interconference will be played in SF.
- Scores are currently about 4-5 days' lag.
- Stats are currently at about 2 weeks' lag.
JANUARY 9, 2007 -- Vinsanity has been taking some pics for us, mostly starting with AAA-P. Here are some updated as of 1/7. Maybe at some point during the playoffs he'll have a few shots of every division, but his primary focus will be AAA-P West... View photos
Quick Request: Paper for Scoresheets Needed!
JANUARY 9, 2007 -- While we have a break in the action early in the week, we'd like to request at least two (2) packs of 8.5" x 11" paper to print on. Doesn't have to be fancy; matter of fact, we'd prefer if it is of the "recycled" kind. These will be used as our scoresheets every week. We use about 70 sheets of paper for the 35 or so games we have each week, so we're a bit dwindled by now.
So if your big company can spare a ream or two, for the good of our community organization in which the bulk of the paper will eventually get handled by a teenager from the projects, please bring a ream or two to your next game this Sunday 1/14. THANKS!
More Scheduling News and Gym Idiocy
JANUARY 5, 2007 -- Check the AAA-E Season Schedule page for more...
A transcript of why the SCHEDULE/SCORES page didn't go up on Thu...
- Looks like smooth sailing from here on out.
- 1/21 interconference probably in SF due to Oakland gym issues.
- 1/28 is a makeup weekend.
- Will probably take 2/4 off and push back playoffs to 2/11.
- Might still have playoff games on 2/18 if no AAA-E players in Vegas.
See the stupid !@#$% I have to deal with?
- Flashback to Wed 1/3. Commish on call to SMHS gym booker: "Is SMHS available this Sunday?"
- SMHS gym booker: "Yes, it's wide open."
- Commish: "Great, I'll call you on Thu with the specific times."
- SMHS: "Talk to booker supervisor in the morning since I won't get in until 1pm."
- Commish on Thu morning, voicemail to booker supe: "Just reconfirming Sunday."
- No word back for 6 hours.
- SMHS booker in v-mail to Commish: "Supe just told me they've got Color Guard in the gym all day Saturday. Sorry, can't do it."
- Commish with puzzled look at his cellphone, thinks: "But I friggin' asked for SUNDAY!" Leaves another voicemail.
- WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU: If you're scheduled to play in SMHS, I might need to move it to SQHX (Sequoia auxiliary gym).
Glaring payment delinquencies...
Rise Up, Oakland (Literally) for 1/7
- Purefoods: 3 spots must be paid for before tipoff!
- Bay Area Select: 2 spots must be paid before tipoff!
- ShotCallers: Watch out for those late fees. One week away from auto-forfeit concerns.
JANUARY 4, 2007 -- Check the Bird's Eye View for the schedule for 1/7, link is above. Due to the gym issues mentioned below, all Oakland games will be earlier than usual. This is the week where we predicted that everyone will have to suck it up. The SCHEDULE/SCORES page will be updated in a few hours.
The good news is, we've checked with IJRC for 1/14 and beyond, and we're looking good. More on 1/14 and beyond in a forthcoming article.
DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR PAYMENTS TO AVOID AUTO-FORFEITS (AND LATE FEES) THIS WEEKEND!!!
Some Good News, Some Bad News Affecting 1/7
JANUARY 3, 2007 -- Don't forget to check the payment issues in the immediate article below. Meanwhile, here's the bad news first...
Now here's the good news...
- OAKLAND TIPOFFS: We cannot play any later than a 12pm tipoff at IJRC (due to baby shower) and a 3:30pm tipoff at BCRC (due to famed Oakland Rebels youth practice). This means some Oakland teams have to start sucking it up and playing a little earlier than usual. Unless they want to play in SF. And tell us before it's too late.
- OAKLAND GYMS: We're trying to secure something at IJRC so this doesn't happen again. SACC got booked up all of a sudden (probably by the East Bay youth church league). We tried Alameda Point, Merritt and Laney College. Longfellow Middle School in Berkeley is still prohibitively expensive. We're pulling out all the stops. It just ain't happening right now in the thick of youth hoops. Just ask Encinal or Alameda HS, where NJB dominates. Luckily, this will all subside in March.
- GAMES ON SUPERBOWL 2/4: With a domino effect from above, everyone please be prepared to play on 2/4. Last tipoff would be at 1pm, since the Superbowl kicks off at 3pm. Teams that have requested tipoffs later than 1pm will have to suck it up. Not all divisions will play on 2/4. We will have more info as we get closer.
- PAYMENTS: Bears repeating to check the Payments article below, since forfeits and late fees are affected.
- T-SHIRTS: They've been ordered. Apparently a few of you didn't read the FAQ on t-shirts. Relax. It's just a t-shirt (that we can't pay for until we get certain payments in on time). Despite our perennial low-budget hand-to-mouth survival instincts, you will definitely get your t-shirt, so long as you paid on time and online way back. That being said, the vendor has said that only one-third of the shipment will be available this week, but it's crazy logistics getting the tees out to you anyways, so that doesn't change anything -- we'll still be handing out t-shirts at scorer's tables the next 3 weeks.
- LAST SEASON'S CHAMPIONS: We've got your awards, too. Will be distributed like the t-shirts, at scorer's table (maybe) at your game. Remember, it's a logistical nightmare, so please don't get too over-anxious right away.
- WE'RE MOSTLY CAUGHT UP ON STATS: Contact email@example.com for specific questions. And be very, very specific. Don't just say, "My stats are wrong." That doesn't help us one bit. You gotta point out the exact game, date, time, location, name of player, what stat is wrong, everything. By doing so, you save us time, otherwise we have to jump into the damn haystack to find your needle.
- STATS IS WORTH ANOTHER BULLET POINT: Almost totally being caught up with stats is a monumental effort led by Mark Chin. It's literally worth another "good news" bullet point to nearly even it all out. If you spot any curiously interesting stats, please let us know and we'll post them for everyone's entertainment.
Payments Audited...It Ain't Pretty
AUTO-FORFEITS IMMINENT IF TEAMS CONTINUE TO NOT PAY ATTENTION
JANUARY 3, 2007 -- Some bullet points updated below w.r.t. payments recently made.
JANUARY 2, 2007 -- We welcome the New Year on a bit of a sour note. As seen on the AAA-E Registry of Payments page, only half of the AAA-E's teams will be safe from being auto-forfeited for payment delinquency at this Sunday 1/7's tipoffs.
I'm not a happy camper right now for another reason. We have some Oakland gym issues for 1/7 that I'm working through. Ira Jinkins is yanking the rug from under me (after 4 years of loyalty, but that's what happens when gym directors move on). It sure is trying for me to work so hard ironing out these gym issues when half the league is so drastically behind on payments.
I had better see some improvement by Thu morning 8am, otherwise I might just say to hell with it, give the delinquent teams a forfeit by Thu morning and not even worry about scheduling those last few games in gyms that I'm bending over backwards trying to get right now.
THE FOLLOWING TEAMS WILL AUTO-FORFEIT AT TIPOFF ON SUNDAY IF PAID ROSTER SLOTS DO NOT EQUAL THE NUMBER OF THE GAME COMING UP THIS SUNDAY:
Should both teams of any particular game auto-forfeit, both teams will receive a loss which will count against their race for .500 and double-elim playoff status.
- Bay Area Select must pay for 2 spots or they will forfeit.
- The ShotCallers must pay for 1 spot or they will forfeit.
- The Piston Hondas must pay for 1 spot or they will forfeit.
- Purefoods must pay for 2.5 spots or they will forfeit.
Use the payment button on the right, or if you are having trouble finding it, click directly to the Payments page.
As you can see, we are well into the season by now and fees have gone up by $1 per game week elapsed. Everyone who pays this week will be paying a cumulative $5 late fee. Fees will continue to go up by $1 each week we have games.
Scheduling Notes for 12/10
DECEMBER 7, 2006 -- SCHEDULE/SCORES page to be updated within a few hours.
Nothing major to report elsewhere.
- Pure at Mix: Mix requested tipoff before 3pm and after 12pm since they are coming from Sac.
- BAS at Bobc: BAS requested late tipoff.
Corporate Donations Drive
DECEMBER 6, 2006 (7:00PM) -- Even though it's pretty much essential to our survival, we've been way too swamped of late to follow up with you guys about corporate donations. Our newest dreamleague volunteer, Miky Kuo, might be giving you a call to set something up via snail mail (filling out a form) or at this Sunday's games. Thanks for your help as we strive to get all this done before the tax season ends on 12/31.
Major Gym Problems for 12/10
DECEMBER 6, 2006 (4:00PM) -- There's a lot of AAU youth tourneys going on this weekend. SQHS and IJRC are not available and BCRC now has reduced hours. We are trying to plug up the holes, but don't be surprised if we have to postpone some of the following: NL, AAA-P East/South, and REC Oakland. All of these leagues or conferences, we foresee the ability to do makeup games, probably in the morning on 2/4 (Superbowl Sunday). Stay tuned, because while postponement is imminent, IT IS NOT DEFINITE. Schedules will be up in the next 24 hours.
Bay Area Gold Rush Tourney Coming Up!
DECEMBER 5, 2006 -- The deadline for the upcoming Gold Rush Tourney is fast approaching! For the Elite division, we have some new national rankings, which should get interesting as we head into 2007 because there is a parallel elite tourney the same weekend at our Gotham City Games. For our Bay Area tourney, there are also updated lists of teams attending for other divisions, which include Competitive (like our league's AL), 6-Foot, INT/REC (like our AAA), and Masters (35-and-over)... More info
Mid-season AAA-Elite Previews
DECEMBER 1, 2006 -- Even though we're somewhat halfway thru, all in all teams are still finding themselves, maybe except for Purefoods and All Out which have caught stride... More info
Scheduling Notes for 12/3
NOVEMBER 30, 2006 -- Scheduling notes for 12/3...
Every Team Will Have to Suck It Up a Little
- Let me know if there's a typo on the SCHEDULE/SCORES page compared with the Bird's Eye View, which is usually more correct because it's just a text copy/paste whereas SCHEDULE/SCORES involves a lot more error-prone clicking.
- Based on the craziness of this week's scheduling, we will attempt to start scheduling games every Tue instead of Wed. This means all special requests should be emailed before the end of Tue, otherwise you might as well not request it because it's probably too late.
- Interconference at Oakland: we decided to put all games at Oakland because IJRC might not be available coming up for a blip or two. The next slate of interconference games on 1/21 will therefore be at SF.
- Bobc at AlBa: Originally we had #1's Out at Pure, but Out could only play at night whereas Pure could only play at 11a-12p. Then BAS chimed in to say they couldn't play any earlier than 11a, so we were stuck with reshuffling the matchups, not according to standings but according to schedule availability. Bobc and AlBa are the only ones who can make it at 10a, which as written below has become a league-wide problem.
- BAS at Pure: As previously mentioned, locked in at 11a.
- Pstn at Mix: The only matchup actually based on standings. Has to be a late game with Pstn players on other teams. Mix mentioned concerns for further IJRC gym as compared to BCRC, since they have players from Sacto, but this week there was nothing we could do about it. It's best to just pretend we're back when we had no BCRC and just be thankful we have a gym somewhere in Oakland. And, quite frankly, we gotta take care of the teams that are helping us out with scorekeeping on a semi-regular basis first.
- Out at Shot: Has to be a late game per Out's request. Couldn't pair them with any other team except Shot.
NOVEMBER 29, 2006 -- Here are some hot items of late:
On tap for the website Thursday: 12/3 scheduling and notes and Gold Rush Tourney stuff
- We have been getting quite a few 1pm or later tipoff requests. We don't have any additional gym space; it would cost everyone more money to try and find new gyms just for the afternoon. Everyone will need to suck it up once in awhile and play at 9:30 or 10:00 at some point. If someone has a better alternative, such as a new gym where fees are affordable, let us know.
- If your team makes a special request, we will need your help in returning the favor with game scorekeeping, or 1-hour scoresheet compiling (which helps get your stats up faster), before or after your game.
- We could still use more help with the stats. This could be as simple as sticking around after your game to compile your stats, in which we would bump your team's stats up to #1 priority for the week, or helping us get more youth staffers.
For Friday: The start of league articles for AAA-P, NL, AL-E, AL-P, and AAA-E.
Chinese Youth with Skillz for LeBron Commercial
NOVEMBER 27, 2006 -- We got a call today from Blake Casting in Hollywood. They are filming the next LeBron James commercial with Microsoft. Probably has something to do with LeBron's deliberate push into the Chinese market.
They are looking to cast a PAID role alongside LeBron. This person must be:
Contact us immediately for more details.
- Genetically Chinese.
- A 10- to 15 year-old BOY (unfortunately not looking for girls).
- An otherwise awesome basketball player with really good skills.
Roster Slot Fees Have Started to Go Up
NOVEMBER 27, 2006 -- Roster slot fees have gone up two bucks from the original price. This is actually one week behind schedule, as we originally said prices would be going up starting 11/6.
We have found this to be the only effective way to get your slow-paying teammates to get moving.
Please be aware that one roster slot per game played must be paid BEFORE TIPOFF, otherwise your team will AUTOMATICALLY FORFEIT. If you cannot pay online by credit card, you can pay the senior Dream League scorekeeper at the scorer's table.
If you pay by cash, be sure it's written down on the scoresheet and signed by you.
WE WILL BE UPDATING PAYMENTS MADE PER TEAM IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. The payment info currently found on the Rumor Mill will be transferred to each appropriate league page. If you are unsure if certain teammates have paid or not, send us a quick email and we will do a search in our Google Checkout account. A full audit is expected after 12/11 as we hit the Tourney/Xmas/NewYear break.